On November 11, 2020 Tes.com transferred Blendspace back to the original founding team. As part of the migration, teachers who opted into the data transfer automatically had their lessons transferred over to their Blendspace account.
There were a subset of teachers who were still missing lessons because they didn't opt into the data transfer or used different emails.
If you are being directed to this article, it is because you may be one of the teachers still missing lessons.
To transfer your missing lessons over, follow these instructions:
1) If you are not already logged in, go to Blendspace Login and click Login with Tes (You need to login with Tes to recover your previous lessons)
2) Once you are directed to the Tes Login, login using your credentials that you used previously to login to Blendspace.
3) Once you have successfully logged in, you will see a banner in your Blendspace account prompting you to transfer lessons over.
4) Click the Transfer my missing lessons to this Blendspace account now button to transfer your lessons to your Blendspace account.
5) Once the lessons have been successfully transferred, you will now see them in your account and an email will be sent to your email and Tes confirming that the transfer has been complete. You will also no longer see the banner in your account.
6) Now that you have your Tes lessons in your Blendspace account, you do not need to login with Tes in the future. You can go back to your previous login ways ex: Google, username/password, Facebook.
If you do not want your lessons transfer and want to delete your data, click the "I don't want to transfer my lessons. Please delete the data" link.
I am not seeing the red banner, what do I do?
If you do not see the red banner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject No banner and include the following information in the email so we can do our best to locate your old account:
- Email of the Tes account you are login in as
- Email of the original account you are trying to transfer
- Any lesson links you have